IHM Winter School for Wound Management 2017
The first Winter School for Wound Management will be held from Monday 13.02.2017 to Friday 17.02.2017.
The very experienced team from the Medical University of Graz will train the participants in the following topics:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Wound
- Pathophysiology of the Wound
- Diagnosis, Treatment Therapy and Documentation
- Compression Therapy
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Influence factors in wound healing
- Bed side teaching
Additionally each student will get a University confirmation certificate for 5 ECTS Points and if required a certificate with CME points (continuing medical education points)
The tuition fee for the 5 day course is € 1.700,- individual rate.
For early birds (payment earlier than 45 days prior to course) it is € 1.400,-.per person.
- << Prev